6 Reasons to Attend the ArabNet Digital Summit
ArabNet Summit 2018 kicks off in less than one week at the Madinat Jumeirah - Conference Center from April 30th to May 1st. The exclusive event will bring together thousands of leaders and decision makers from around the world to discuss opportunities in digital media, entrepreneurship, and much more.
If you haven’t registered yet, here are 6 reasons why you should attend this year’s ArabNet Summit conference:
1. Catch the Industry Giants in 20+ Panels, 10+ Keynotes, and 1-on-1 Interviews
The ArabNet Digital Summit 2018 will be gathering “behind-the-scene” initiators of change from across the world. Over 100 speakers from industry giants such as Ripple, JC Decaux, OMD, Facebook, Ford, Bloomberg, SAP, Owl Ventures, Emaar and Al-Futtaim Group among many others will join us this year as we pave the way for the latest in digital.
2. Connect with 100+ Investors and Gain a Better Understanding of how to Leverage your Deal Flow
The most active international and regional investors such as Jonathan Nelson, Managing Director of Hack Fund, and Jesse Middleton, General Partner at Flybridge Capital Partners, will be at the ArabNet Summit where you will have the opportunity to connect and network with them.
Moreover, the Innovation and Investment Forum will feature dedicated discussions for investors about startup investing and venture capital as an asset class, the future of alternative funding and global technology trends. It will also delve into fund closures, governance and initiatives supporting the growth of the investment ecosystem.
3. Benefit from a Holistic Conference Experience featuring Five Forums
This year, the 2-day conference will include 5 Forums: the Innovation and Investment Forum, the Money Forum, the Smart Economy Forum, the Media & Adtech Forum, and the newly-introduced Real Estate Forum.
During these forums, subjects related to media and marketing, ecommerce, real estate, financial technology, big data, digital business transformation, and many others will be explored.
4. Stay Ahead with Cutting-Edge Research and witness the Launch of our Latest Reports
ArabNet will soon be launching the third edition of its investment report entitled ‘The State of Digital Investments in MENA (2013-2017)’ during the ArabNet Summit on May 1st.
The research report, which analyzes 1,091 regional investments, investigates the technology investment landscape in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region with findings based on data collected from 52 investors and accelerators in the MENA region, as well as from startup surveys and public sources such as Crunchbase, CB Insights, AngelList, Eureeca, and others.
5. Keep up with the Regional Governmental Leaders at the Invitation-Only Digital Policy Forum
The ArabNet Digital Policy Forum is designed to connect government leaders across MENA who are setting policies and implementing programs to stimulate digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
Drawing on its long-term government partnerships, ArabNet will host two Invitation Only policy roundtables, as well as arrange 1-on-1 meetings to help build meaningful bilateral government relationships that can lead to fruitful collaborations.
6. Watch UAE-based Entrepreneurs Pitch their Business Ideas at the Smartpreneur Competition Organized by Dubai Chamber of Commerce, the Smartpreneur Competition, in partnership with Smart Dubai, gives startups and entrepreneurs in the UAE an opportunity to become part of Dubai Government’s Strategy to elevate the city into a global platform for innovation-focused businesses.
The final pitches will take place at ArabNet’s Digital Summit in Dubai, and the winners will be announced on May 1st. The top three winners will receive cash prizes and the chance to participate in other entrepreneurship development programs and initiatives offered by Dubai Startup Hub.
To attend ArabNet Summit 2018, register here.