6 Reasons To Attend ArabNet Riyadh
ArabNet Riyadh kicks off in 2 weeks at the Four Seasons. The exclusive event will bring over 1500 leaders and decision makers from around the world to discuss the latest digital trends in the region and in the world.
Here’s a list of 6 reasons why you must attend ArabNet Riyadh:
- To Discover the Implications of Vision 2030This is part of the National Transformation track which revolves around government role in fostering innovation and entrepreneurship, the impact of M2m learning (IoT) and big data in driving government digitization, and a highlight on smart government.
- To Learn About Latest in Banking and Financial Technology
This will focus on a Fintech panel about financial technology in developing markets, and a banking track, which is the latest innovations in banking and assistance in finding ways to leverage technology to grow, via this ‘banks-only’ track. Request an invitation here.
- To Know Your Digital Media
This digital media and marketing track is mainly about mobile video content, online distribution and content strategies, data marketing and advertising, and print to online strategies.
- To Meet The Top Females in the Region
Women mentoring women is a networking session to engage with regional and international women leaders and some of the most innovate women entrepreneurs in the MENA.
- To Get Insights About Investments
This track brings together top VCs, LPs, family offices, private equity players, and growth stage startups to discuss the state of investment and VC in MENA.
- To Get Involved in Entrepreneurship
If you are an entrepreneur, developer or designer, design and code day is a day of workshops focused on helping you build your digital products and services. You can also compete at the local IBM SmartCamp during ArabNet Riyadh. For more information, click here.
If you haven’t registered yet, register now!
See related articles: