ArabNet Riyadh: Watch & Vote
ArabNet Riyadh has just kicked off! If you are not able to join us, you can watch all the activities taking place in Hall A in real-time online. Check the full agenda here.
Don’t forget, you can watch the pitches of all the competitions and pick your favorite to give them the chance to win the People’s Choice Award. Below is the list of the finalists participating in all 3 competitions: Startup Battle, Ideathon, and Battle of the Games.
You can watch the pitches via live stream. Voting starts after all the finalists pitch on stage tomorrow and ends on Wednesday at 2pm (Riyadh time).
Startup Battle Finalists
- Fawaz Al-Fraiji from B-Hive (UAE), the first free social ecommerce network for micro & small business owners to buy, sell, advertise, network, and manage their business online from anywhere and on any smart device.
- Wael A. Kabli from Cura (KSA), an app in the Middle East that enables you to get medical consultations easily from your smart phone by communicating with the best known doctors in all specialties.
- Marwah Nadreen from Gorfah (KSA), an online platform that helps you get the interior design of your dreams within your budget.
- Nadeem Bakhsh from HalaYalla (KSA), is a platform for New Sports and Entertainment Activities handmade for Saudi Arabia.
- Ahmed Al Bader from Sihatech (KSA), a provider of technology solutions to the healthcare space to improve the access, accountability and quality in healthcare.
- Abdullah Alghadouni from Spoilee (KSA), a beauty services marketplace that links women with beauty service providers.
- Giacomo Ziani from Serviis (KSA), a platform that makes you realize all the project of your life with the tap of a finger.
- Mohamad Abdeltawab from 3Bont (Egypt), a single tailored football platform targeting more than 45 million fans in the MENA region, built to collect and unite news & social media content, videos, highlights and live scores.
- Mahmoud Boksmati from The Influencer (Lebanon), a SAAS platform that automates the Influencer Marketing process in all its aspects.
- Mohamad Al Sibaai from Dhad Spell Checker(Jordan), platform that provides automated proofreading and detects plagiarism for Arabic.
Click here to vote
- Asmaa Salem from Emergency Response App (KSA), an app for calling emergency authorities with a single step.
- Diala Abi Haidar from ServCom (KSA), a mobile application that will constitute of a single repository for all type of services a customer needs.
- Abdulmajeed Alsaikhan from Hebli (KSA), a marketplace/logistics platform tailored to serve everyone that lives or works in the neighborhood where Hebli is operating.
- Maha El Abed from MyLifeSaver (KSA), a medical wristband equipped with an embedded sensor and smart chip connected to a mobile application which continuously monitors and tracks any alarming health signs of patients.
- Baraa Koshak from Ranam (KSA), an interactive app that offers an exciting gamified experience of different colors of music, where users can express themselves and experience what we call beauty.
- Ismael Omar from Warsha.com (KSA), an electronic platform for car maintenance workshops that helps you choose the right workshop.
- Mamdouh Mansour from Noqtah Payments (KSA) provides your POS in your phone.
- Fahd Al Rifai from Dafoor Platform (KSA), a platform that works on coordination between overachieving students in certain activities and underachieving students in the same activities.
- Nisreen Al Anzi from Noorseen (KSA), an electronic app is a platform that connects beauty specialists with customers delivering home services with the best possible quality and features.
- Nada Al Harbi from Maw3adi (KSA), mobile app and platform that connects patients with health centers providing appointments, bookings, and reducing the time and effort for both parties.
Click here to vote
Battle of the Games
- Ship Stations developed by Abdel Rahman Jawda (KSA), is an endless runner’s game. It was produced in the 3D unity engine. It was done in 2 months during spare time. The idea is simple, the spaceship tries to escape inside a space station without crashing and trying to gather as much maintenance equipment and light cubes.
- Bubble! developed by Faisal Alabdulkarim (KSA), focuses on physical balance: You can control the shape through gravity and you will be able to buy different shapes through the app store. You can also play various styles of games different than the traditional one.
- The Schema developed by Diaa ElHak Guedouari (Algeria), is a simple puzzle / platformer about planning a scenario as a set of given actions and executing it in order to finish the level. This game was originally made for a 3 days game contest called Game Zanga, organized across the MENA region. The game won the first prize over more than 60 entries.
- Casual Cards Game developed by Mohammed Almatar (KSA), features a theme of traditional Saudi souq environment. Available to play with AI, Multiplayer, and Play with Friends modes. Supports 2 and 3 player mode with cultured content. The game features a real-time leader-board call Rich List which shows the 'Net-worth' of each player and the change +/- that happened every time the player plays a game (similar to the Forbes Billionaires list). The game will be released by the end of December 2016.
Click here to vote.