Don’t Miss Founder’s Day at ArabNet Riyadh
ArabNet Riyadh is one of the most anticipated events of the year in Saudi Arabia. Taking place at the Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski, on Dec 11-13, the 6th edition of ArabNet Riyadh will gather investors, startups, 1800 digital professionals, and more than 80 regional and international speakers to discuss the latest trends shaping the digital sector.
The conference will be preceded by Founder’s Day on Dec 11, a revamp on the previous Design+Code Day, which will focus on entrepreneurship and SMEs as one of the key pillars for transforming Saudi Arabia. The day will feature three tracks of hands-on workshops covering entrepreneurial skills, startups marketing must-haves, and setting up digital commerce ventures.
Founder’s Day will feature three tracks and a variety of workshop topics:
- Discovering the Perfect Model for your Startup by KAUST
- Are you ready to be funded? Points to help you raise VC money by SME Law
- Media Masterclass for Startups by KAUST
- Workshop by 9/10th
Marketing for SME’s Track
- Setting up your brand online by FP7
- How to do Growth Hacking Marketing
- Lead Generation and CRM – Think Media Labs
- Best practices for Google Advertising
Launching an ecommerce Business Track
- Ecommerce in a nutshell by Zid
- Figuring out Payments and Collection for your ecommerce business
- Understanding Logistics for ecommerce
- Performance Marketing: Converting Leads by AstroLabs
The day will be concluded with a coding workshop by IBM.
Interested in attending Founder’s Day? Register here.