Meet Seedstars' GCC Competitors
After having held its seed-stage competition in Bahrain to select the best startups in GCC, Seedstars World, the global seed-stage startup competition for emerging markets and fast-growing startup scenes, has completed its selection process.
12 startups have been selected to compete on September 9. The best seed stage startups will travel to the Seedstars Summit for a chance to win up to $1M in equity investment.
Here are the best 12 early stage startups that will compete for the main prize:
● Al Rawi Media - Service that makes reading Arabic more accessible and fun to read.
● Eshipsol- Turnkey solution for e-commerce startups, offering web-store Builder,
Payment Gateway and Logistics Market place all in one platform.
● Fish.me - Platform to make fishermen and consumer life healthier buy enabling
fishermen to sell their fresh catches directly to consumers.
● GLARE - For university students, interviewees willing to overcome glossophobia,
glare provides a platform to rehearse & improve speech via technology.
● Khadamaaty - Online fully automated platform that provides access to service providers for
household related and other services.
● WNNA - AI driven contextual search that utilizes Big Open Data & Semantic Web to provide
users with personalized recommendations & actions.
● Mathaqi - An online platform of meals curated by talented home chefs.
● Sprent - Sprent is a mobile application that allows users to outsources their daily tasks to other
verified users in less than 60 minutes.
United Arab Emirates
● BulkWhiz -The first bulk grocery ecommerce platform in the MENA, powered by artificial intelligence.
● Junkbot Robotics - Startup that turns junk into robots.
● Hadaya - online platform for gift related businesses.
● Eldlal - A platform where knowledge can be shared between experts and knowledge seekers.